Thursday, January 11, 2007
whatsgoneisgoneandnevereverwillcomeback
ive been thinking alot these few days.and i feel maybe we're not just meant to be 2gether.we've laughed, we've cried and definitely created many memories these past 2 years.and I really dont wanna let it go like tt,but u kinda leave me with no choice.im juz nt ready 2 accept u,n maybe nv ever will be.why cant u juz understand and see things in my light?cant u juz compromise a little.wtf.really didnt expect things to turn out like this in the end.nevertheless,i really hope i dont lose a friendship along with this relationship.I guess i still do care for u though we will walk different paths cause of our different ideals.I dont know if i will regret this in future.but hey, ive made a decision.so i might as well stick with it.I do cherish all that u've given me,but all good things do come to an end.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment