Tuesday, January 16, 2007

feeling dejected =(((

been thinking about wad i did the past month or more.and I realized I 've been quite a loser. I kept trying to find an admin job but to no avail. all my attempts futile. u noe how tedious finding a job is.and how hard it is to get one.a good one that is.as the chinese saying goes: its like finding a needle in the sea...hiaz.the fuckin thing is that those employers dont contact u if u r not shortlisted.so its like,they tell u 2 wait 4 days.and make u hopeful.bt ultimately,u dun get the job.its like tasting failure over and over again.i hate this feeling to my guts.fffffff.to think ive wasted so much time and effort and transport money tryin 2 get one.
and i hate it when ppl make it sound like i nv try hard enough to get one.its juz that i am juz not fated 2 get a 9 to 6 job i guess.its not my fault.im so sick and tired of it.im nt gg 2 try anymore.dun talk to me about it anymore.i hate it when ppl tell me what to do.and plus my mum nagging at me nt to get a job adds on the pressure.come to think of it,its not the money tt i want the admin job.its the fact tt everyone has a proper job like that.damn.4get it.my quest 4 jobs r over.i decided to juz settle to coach swimming part-time so I can train full-time as well....

No comments: